Power Wheels 12 Volt Rechargeable Battery Product Features
* Use only with approved Power Wheels vehicles of the appropriate type specified
* Includes instruction manual
* Use with: Fisher-Price® Power Wheels® Advanced Series vehicles Type 12V battery system only
* With internal, self-resetting fuse; also comes with an instruction booklet containing important safety information
* This 12-volt battery has been designed to fulfill rigorous Power Wheels requirements in order to provide the best possible performance
Amazon`s Product Description :
The Power Wheels 12 Volt Rechargeable Battery has been designed to fulfill rigorous Power Wheels electricity requirements in order to provide the maximum performance, durability and maximum play time for Power Wheels® vehicles.
For use with: Fisher-Price® Power Wheels® Advanced Series vehicles Type 12V battery system only. With internal, self-resetting fuse; also comes with an instruction booklet containing important safety information.
What`s other says about Power Wheels 12 Volt Battery ?
The battery will work fine for 2-3 seasons provided you keep it charged.
My kids have enjoyed these for years, A new battery will last most of the day, and I do have hills. By the third season the charge won’t hold very long.
The quickest way to ruin lead-acid batteries is to discharge them deeply and leave them stand “dead” for an extended period of time. When they discharge, there is a chemical change in the positive plates of the battery. They change from lead oxide when charged to lead sulfate when discharged. If they remain in the lead sulfate state for a few days, some part of the plate does not return to lead oxide when the battery is recharged. If the battery remains discharged longer, a greater amount of the positive plate will remain lead sulfate.
The parts of the plates that become “sulfated” no longer store energy. Batteries that are deeply discharged, and then charged partially on a regular basis can fail in less than one year.
By : DadOf3